How To Make A Biscoff Milkshake With Lotus Biscoff Spread And Biscuits
This lotus biscoff milkshake is the perfect drink that’s tasty, refreshing and so creamy. With just 4 ingredients you’ll be enjoying this dessert in a matter of minutes. Find out how to make this easy milkshake recipe below.
I just can’t seem to get enough of milkshakes, they’re the perfect dessert that is so easy to make at any time of the day. This recipe is just filled with biscoff goodness from lotus biscoff spread to biscoff biscuits, you really can’t get enough of it! It’s more than just a drink, this milkshake is a rich and indulgent dessert.
If you have any leftover biscoff biscuits or a few spoons of biscoff spread, then this recipe is the best way to use up these leftover ingredients.
What Is So Special About Lotus Biscoff?
Lotus biscoff is delicious! Made with flavours such as cinnamon whilst also having a deep caramel flavour makes these biscuits extraordinary. It takes desserts such as milkshakes to a whole new level.
Biscoff biscuits are so light and crispy in texture. I always make this biscoff milkshake with extra biscoff biscuits sprinkled on top. It just makes it for me, it provides extra texture in every mouthful.
Lotus Biscoff spread and biscuits taste amazing in this no bake Biscoff rocky road.
Lotus Biscoff Milkshake Ingredients
- Vanilla Ice Cream: I like to use vanilla ice cream but any type of ice cream works well with this recipe. You can use your favourite ice cream flavour (or even be adventurous with more than one flavour).
- Milk: I use full fat milk but you can use any variety of milk that you like.
- Lotus Biscoff Spread: Biscoff spread is one of the star ingredients in this recipe. It’s crushed biscoff biscuits mixed with other ingredients such as cinnamon and oils to form into a spreadable paste. I used smooth biscoff spread. Don’t have biscoff? You can use any alternative cookie butter for this milkshake recipe.
- Lotus Biscoff Biscuits (cookies): An irrestiable treat on it’s own. These biscoff biscuits have a caramelised taste and is crunchy in every bite. I add the lotus biscoff biscuits within the milkshake and also crumble it on top too.
What Flavour Is Biscoff?
Biscoff is known for it’s original mix of flavours. Their biscuits and spread taste of caramel and spice. Biscoff reminds me a lot of gingernut biscuits or gingersnaps in flavour.
Tips To Make The Best Milkshake Every Time
- Add more ice cream to thicken the mixture or more milk to liquefy the milkshake mixture. You can even add more biscoff spread or cookie butter to increase the flavour.
- Prep your ingredients before you start. Get all your ingredients together ready to be blended, instead of searching for each ingredient.
- Go crazy with your toppings! You can easily turn this milkshake into a lotus biscoff freakshake and take this recipe to a whole new level. See how to do this below in this post.
How To Make A Biscoff Milkshake
Below is step-by-step guide on how to make the best lotus biscoff milkshake with vanilla ice cream.
Add milk, ice cream, lotus biscoff spread and lotus biscoff cookies into the blender.
Blend the mixture for 30 seconds or until you have reached your desired consistency. Feel free to add more ice cream to thicken the mixture or more milk to liquefy the milkshake mixture. You can even add more biscoff biscuits and/or spread to increase the biscoff flavour.
Pour the milkshake into your cup. You can add additional toppings such as whipped cream and crumbled biscoff biscuits. Now it’s time for you to sit back, relax and enjoy your milkshake!
How To Make Lotus Biscoff Freakshake
Wondering what is a freakshake? Think of a milkshake but jam-packed and loaded with sauces, toppings and even other desserts such as brownies, doughnuts and popcorn. A freakshake is a milkshake gone wild!
To make your own freakshake with this recipe, top the lotus biscoff milkshake with whipped cream then start sprinkling and drizzling your favourite sauces. Then go wild by placing your favourite desserts on top. Stick a straw in and finish with more toppings like chocolate sauce and hundreds and thousands.
What Do You Put Lotus Biscoff Spread On
What can I use biscoff spread for? There are so many uses for biscoff besides putting it on toast, check out this list below:
- Biscoff brownies
- Biscoff cheesecake
- Dip for fruit
- Biscoff cupcakes
- Biscoff rocky road
- Biscoff milkshake
- Biscoff cookies
- Dip for breadsticks
How Do You Make A Thick Milkshake
If you’ve made a milkshake that is not thick enough and you want to thicken your milkshake. The solution to this is quite easy. Simply add more ice cream to the recipe and blend together for 10 seconds.
If you want to thicken a milkshake without adding more ice-cream, add fruits like banana or frozen berries. This will thicken your milkshake without the need to add more ice cream.
Can I Substitute Cookie Butter For Peanut Butter?
If you don’t have biscoff spread nor can’t get your hands on any cookie butter. Then why not try to make a peanut butter milkshake, this is actually one of my favourite type of milkshakes ever! I’ve written a recipe on how to make this too.
How Many Calories Are In A Lotus Biscoff Milkshake?
There are 568 calories in this lotus biscoff milkshake. Not the healthiest of drinks but it’s definitely worth it!
Lotus Biscoff Milkshake
- 2 tbsp Lotus Biscoff Spread
- 2 Lotus Biscoff Biscuits Break in half (blends easier)
- 125 g Vanilla Ice Cream 6 huge tbsp
- 95 ml Milk 16 tbsp
- Add milk, ice cream, lotus biscoff spread and lotus biscoff biscuits into the blender.
- Blend the mixture for 30 seconds or until you have reached your desired consistency. Feel free to add more ice cream to thicken the mixture or more milk to liquefy the milkshake mixture. You can even add more biscoff biscuits and/or spread to increase the biscoff flavour.
- Pour the milkshake into your cup. You can add additional toppings such as whipped cream and crumbled biscoff biscuits. Now it’s time for you to sit back, relax and enjoy your milkshake!
Music in video from Uppbeat, License code: 08VBCZFHCZBZDBBY