How To Make A Snickers Milkshake (So Good)
A decadent and smooth snickers milkshake made with 4 ingredients and ready in a matter of minutes. It’s packed full of snickers and is the perfect drink for the hot summer weather.
Snickers in a milkshake. A must-try recipe! If you love snickers, then this dessert / drink will blow your mind!
A good milkshake is full of flavour and this snickers shake is flavoured with chocolate, caramel, nougat and has a nutty flavour throughout.
It’s pretty simple to make and requires hardly any effort. You’re going to love this milkshake, it’s thick, creamy and the perfect way to enjoy a hot a summer’s day.
Snickers Milkshake Toppings
To make this milkshake look as good as it tastes, I added squirty cream (whipped cream) and crushed snickers on top.
Toppings are optional but it does transform a drink into an indulgent dessert! There are so many ingredients you can add to create a luxury milkshake, below are a few examples:
Watch How To Make It
Snickers Milkshake Recipe Ingredients
Below are the ingredients needed for this recipe:
- Ice Cream: Use good quality ice cream. I like to use vanilla ice cream but you can also use chocolate ice cream or a mixture of both.
- Snickers: A chocolate bar consisting of nuts, caramel, chocolate and nougat. I brought a multipack of 4.
- Milk: Use full fat milk for a creamy milkshake but you can use alternatives.
- Toppings: Decorate with squirty cream (whipped cream) and pieces of snickers.
How To Make A Snickers Milkshake
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to make an easy snickers milkshake at home. Full recipe ingredients are on the recipe card.
Add ice cream to the blender.
Pour milk into the blender.
Break the snickers bar into small chunks and place inside the blender.
Blend the mixture for 20 seconds or until you have reached your desired consistency.
Decorate with squirty cream and sprinkle small pieces of snickers chocolate on top. Enjoy!
Recipe Variations And Substitutions
Change the ice cream flavour: You can make this milkshake with your favourite ice cream flavour. I like to use good quality vanilla ice cream. Try this homemade Biscoff ice cream or honeycomb ice cream.
Add syrup: For extra flavour, add chocolate or caramel syrup to the milkshake ingredients before it’s blended. You could also drizzle syrup over the whipped cream topping.
Change the texture: Add more ice cream to thicken the mixture or more milk to make it runny. If you want more of a snickers flavour, then you can add more snickers.
To make a milkshake without snickers chocolate, add a tablespoon of peanut butter, followed by caramel sauce and chocolate sauce.
This will help re-create the same flavours without using a snickers bar.
More Milkshake Recipes
- Lotus Biscoff Milkshake
- Peanut Butter Milkshake
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie Milkshake
- Kinder Bueno Milkshake
Snickers Milkshake Recipe
- 1 Snickers Chocolate Bar Or More To Taste
- 120 g Vanilla Ice Cream (6 scoops) Or Any Flavour
- 95 ml Milk
- Squirty Cream (Whipped Cream)
- Crushed Snickers Chocolate Bar
- Add ice cream to the blender.
- Pour milk into the blender.
- Break the snickers bar into small chunks and place inside the blender.
- Blend the mixture for 20 seconds or until you have reached your desired consistency.
- Pour into a milkshake glass and add a wide metal straw (perfect for sucking up pieces of snickers).
- Decorate with squirty cream and sprinkle small pieces of snickers chocolate on top. Enjoy!
Music in video from Uppbeat, License code: 08VBCZFHCZBZDBBY