How To Make A Kinder Bueno Milkshake
Kinder Bueno meets milkshake, it just had to be done! And guess what… it’s ready in just 5 minutes!
Kinder Bueno… Milkshake… do I need to say more! This is the best milkshake that’s refreshing, luxurious, sweet and perfect for summer.
It’s so quick and easy to make at home, all you need is 3 ingredients and you’re 5 minutes away from indulgence! I love its creamy texture and it has a delicious Kinder Bueno flavour too.
You can make this shake as thick or as thin as you like. Plus, if you blend your shake for a few seconds, you get chunks of Kinder Bueno throughout – yum!
Why You’ll Like This Recipe
- Ready in 5 minutes max
- A delicious Kinder Bueno flavour
- Homemade milkshakes are a lot cheaper to make
- Perfect for kids and adults
- It’s the best summer drink to exist!
Watch How To Make It
I posted this reel on Instagram the other day of how I make this milkshake. Make sure to give me a follow for more recipe ideas and videos!
If you’re a big fan of Kinder Bueno recipes, then you’ll be happy because I have a few on this site! This Kinder Bueno Cheesecake is delicious and there’s no baking involved. I also love these Kinder Bueno Brownies too!
Below are the 3 ingredients needed to make this recipe (I’m sure there’s no surprises here):
- Ice Cream: I use any brand of vanilla ice cream. Though on occasions I get adventures and make this milkshake with my homemade honeycomb ice cream – it’s absolutely delicious! Generally, the better the quality of ice cream you use the less of an artificial vanilla taste it will have.
- Kinder Bueno: You can make this milkshake with either white Kinder Bueno, milk Kinder Bueno or a mixture of both (which I tend to do). If you want a smooth milkshake without any bits, then you can use kinder chocolate instead.
- Milk: I use full fat milk for an ultra-creamy texture, but feel free to use semi-skimmed milk or nut-milk alternatives.
How To Make A Kinder Bueno Milkshake
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to make a Kinder Bueno milkshake. Full recipe instructions are on the recipe card:
Add ice cream to the blender.
Pour milk into the blender.
Break each Kinder Bueno bar into 4 chunks and add it to the blender.
Blend the mixture for 20 seconds or until you have reached your desired consistency.
Kinder Bueno Milkshake Topping Ideas
To decorate my Kinder Bueno milkshakes, I always add squirty cream (whipped cream), an extra kinder bueno bar on top and drizzled melted kinder chocolate. It’s a delicious combo and looks so good too, I’ve added a list of topping ideas below:
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- Caramel Sauce or Chocolate Sauce
- Crushed Kinder Bueno
- Crushed Hazelnuts
How Many Kinder Buenos Should I Add?
I like to add two bars of Kinder Bueno chocolate (one pack), there’s a strong enough flavour with this amount. I tried this milkshake with just one bar, but I felt like it needed two. However, feel free to add more or less depending on your personal preference.
My Top Tips
Place the serving glasses in the fridge or freezer for a few minutes before serving. This helps to chill the glasses and maintains a cool, thick and creamy milkshake texture for longer.
Add more milk to liquefy the milkshake or more ice cream to thicken the milkshake texture. To increase the Kinder Bueno flavour in this milkshake, add more kinder bueno bars.
If you like Kinder Bueno and coffee, then add a cool shot of espresso or instant coffee – the taste is insane!
Try not to over-blend the milkshake as this can thin it out and make it really runny. If this happens, don’t worry! Simply add more ice cream and bend for a few seconds. If you want a thick Kinder Bueno milkshake, just blend until the milk and ice cream has blended together and there are no large kinder bueno chunks.
If you don’t have a blender, you can still make this Kinder Bueno milkshake! Simply crush the Kinder Bueno chocolate into small pieces and add it to a mixture of ice cream and milk that has been mixed thoroughly together.
If you don’t want to use ice cream, you can use frozen bananas or frozen yoghurt to get a similar milkshake consistency like if you were using ice cream.
More Milkshake Recipe
Love milkshakes? Check out these milkshake recipes below:
Kinder Bueno Milkshake
- 2 Kinder Bueno Bars (1 pack) Plus, More For Decorations
- 95 ml Milk (0.5 Cups)
- 120 g Ice Cream (6 Scoops)
- Add ice cream to the blender.120 g Ice Cream
- Pour milk into the blender.95 ml Milk (0.5 Cups)
- Break each kinder bueno bar into 4 chunks and add it to the blender.2 Kinder Bueno Bars (1 pack)
- Blend the mixture for 20 seconds or until you have reached your desired consistency. Pour the kinder bueno milkshake into glasses, decorate and enjoy!
Music in video from Uppbeat, License code: 08VBCZFHCZBZDB