Welcome To My Morning Mocha!
My name is Michelle and I just LOVE food!
I’m a recipe developer, big foodie and the creator of My Morning Mocha. It’s my little space on the internet where I share delicious recipes with you. I started this food blog in the beginning of May 2020, where I would share a few recipes here and there. Now, it’s become my biggest passion and hobby that I love doing.
Food has always been a keen interest of mine. I’ve always loved baking and creating recipes from when I was young. Along the way, I’ve figured out how to use a camera and built a site to share fun recipes with like-minded people.
My goal is to inspire you with delicious food and to provide you with easy recipes that anyone can do. Whether you want to WOW your family, show your baking skills to a friend or cook tasty meals for yourself. I want this to be your go-to site for recipes you can’t resist.
What Kind Of Recipes Will You Find Here?
- Fakeaways: If you love takeaways raise your hand!!! I mean who doesn’t? These fakeaway recipes are all about recreating your favourite takeaway meals at home.
- Sweet: Here you’ll find sweet treats and desserts that you’ll be so excited to make and eat.
- Savoury: From easy snacks to quick and unforgettable meals, our savoury section is here to satisfy your cravings and elevate your dinner game.
I hope that every recipe you find here inspires and encourages you to unleash your creativity. I always post recipes that I love and enjoy. I will never post anything I don’t like (like anything will apples).
Facts About Me (Fire Round Style)
1. Sweet Or Savoury? Savoury!
2. What’s Your Favourite Food? ** Annoying Answer Alert ** No specific favourite food here! It’s all about what I’m in the mood for at the moment.
3. Where Do You Live? London, in the UK.
I’ve attended many cooking masterclasses, including an immersive session led by a seasoned Chinese chef focusing on the essence of Chinese takeaway classics. During this experience, I delved into the heart of authentic Chinese cooking techniques and traditional seasoning.
Guided by expert hands, I honed my skills in grasping the fundamentals of Chinese seasoning and mastering takeaway meals from scratch. In the photos below, I’m being taught how to make sweet and sour pork and prawn wontons.
In the pictures below, I’m making classic Indian street food such as tandoori chicken, homemade naan breads and panipuri with a tasty chickpea filling.
As Seen On
My homemade recipes have been featured in popular online publications like MSN and Twinkle, I’ve also listed a few more publications below!
- How to Preserve and Share Grandma’s Recipes – WIRED
- 9 Chef-Approved Ways to Make Box Mac and Cheese Better – Insider
- 27 Best Copycat KFC Recipes – Parade
So, What’s Next?
Join us at My Morning Mocha and check out these delicious recipes. Please do subscribe below and get my free eBook. If you do make any of these recipes and post them on Instagram, tag @MyMorningMocha I would love to see them! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram as well.
Thanks for stopping by,