A Delicious Chocolate Brownie Milkshake
A delicious chocolate fudge brownie milkshake! Made from a mixture of ice cream, milk and fudgy brownies. Decorate with whipped cream and chunks of brownies for the best milkshake ever!
This is no ordinary brownie milkshake, it’s a decadent, rich and incredibly creamy milkshake filled with delicious chunks of chocolate fudge brownies.
It’s super easy to make, requires minimal effort and is ready in just a few minutes. This is the perfect dessert to make when you need a delicious treat fast.
This shake tastes as good as it looks, it’s topped with squirty cream and chunks of fudgy brownies.
Chocolate Brownie Milkshake
Milkshakes are the easiest dessert ever to make. They’re very simple but the taste is scrumptious.
You simply add a few ingredients into a blender and blend for a few seconds until combined.
This brownie flavoured milkshake is deliciously chocolatey, fudgy and perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth. I used Thorntons chocolate fudge brownie bites, they are very indulgent and rich.
Watch How To Make It
Below are the ingredients needed for this recipe:
- Brownies: Use shop-brought or homemade brownies. I used 6 Thorntons chocolate fudge brownie bites they taste AMAZING.
- Ice Cream: I used chocolate ice cream for this milkshake. You can use vanilla ice cream or any other ice cream flavour.
- Milk: Use full fat milk for a creamy milkshake but you can use alternatives.
- Toppings: Decorate with squirty cream (whipped cream) and small pieces of chopped brownies.
Chocolate Or Vanilla Ice Cream
Chocolate or vanilla…
My go to ice cream flavour is chocolate when making brownie milkshakes. It enhances the chocolate flavour and makes it extra rich and indulgent.
Vanilla ice cream also tastes great but will have less of an overall chocolate flavour. Whichever flavour you choose, make sure you use good quality ice cream for the best flavour.
Using full fat milk is best for making milkshakes, it helps to create a thick and creamy shake. You can use milk with a lower fat content but full fat milk will give you the best results.
How To Make Chocolate Brownie Milkshake
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to make this delicious chocolate fudge brownie milkshake. Full recipe instructions are on the recipe card.
Add ice cream to the blender.
Pour milk into the blender.
Add brownies to the blender. You can break them into big chunks to make the blending process quicker.
If you’re using Thorntons chocolate fudge brownie bites, then there’s no need to break them into smaller pieces.
Blend the mixture for 20 seconds or until you have reached your desired consistency.
Pour into a milkshake glass and add a wide metal straw. To decorate, add squirty cream and bits of sprinkled brownies on top.
How To Decorate The Glass
If you want to decorate the milkshake glass, drizzle melted chocolate inside the glass. Dip the rim of the glass in melted chocolate and then into crushed brownies or nuts.
Then pour the blended milkshake mixture into the glass, top with whipped cream and sprinkle more pieces of brownies.
You could also keep it plain like how I did in the pictures.
Using squirty cream and sprinkling crushed brownies are the easiest toppings to decorate a milkshake. Adding toppings are optional, it really does make this milkshake even more indulgent! Below are a few topping ideas:
- Homemade Biscoff Brownies
- Crunchie Brownies
- Drizzle Melted Chocolate
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- Oreo Donuts
- Biscoff Donuts
My Top Tips
Add more ice cream to the mixture if you want it thicker. If you want the milkshake runnier then add more milk.
You don’t have to make this milkshake with only vanilla or chocolate ice cream. Try this brownie milkshake with my homemade Biscoff ice cream or tasty Crunchie honeycomb ice cream. OMG these ice creams are so yummy!
More Milkshake Recipes
Chocolate Fudge Brownie Milkshake
Chocolate Brownie Milkshake
- 2 Brownies (Cut Into Chunks)
- 120 g Chocolate Ice Cream (6 Scoops) Or Any Flavour
- 95 ml Milk
- Squirty Cream
- Crushed Brownies
- Add ice cream to the blender.
- Pour milk into the blender.
- Add brownies to the blender. You can break them into big chunks to make the blending process quicker.
- Blend the mixture for 20 seconds or until you have reached your desired consistency.
- Pour into a milkshake glass and add a wide metal straw. To decorate, add squirty cream (whipped cream) and bits of sprinkled brownies on top.
Music in video from Uppbeat, License code: 08VBCZFHCZBZDBBY
Leave a Reply